Hi,

Yes, I've never used Leo before on the new machine.

I will try to run Leo from the command prompt this weekend.

I've been using Leo for a long time, so I have many files with all sorts of
directives, things I've tested over the years, etc.

I tried loading some of the smaller files and they have worked
appropriately, but there is a fairly large one that hasn't. I will prune it
- should have done that a while ago. I'm sure this will all work out.