c.frame.body.widget.cursorRect()

will give you the location of the cursor relative to the text body, I think
relative to the top left corner. I think that:

c.frame.body.widget.getContentsMargins() also needs to be factored into
this, ie added to whatever you get from cursorRect()

What I can't figure out is how to determine where the top left corner of
the text body starts on the screen. I've poured over the members and
methods for c.frame, c.frame.body, and c.frame.body.widget and I couldn't
find it.

Hopefully somebody more knowledgeable can weigh in.