Hello All,

I've recently discovered Leo and really loving it.  I am trying to get into
the scripting but I'm having trouble doing a simple operation.  Could
someone please help me out or point me to the documentation that would lead
to the answer?

I'm wanting to write a simple script that would take the highlighted node
and clone it to an action item list.

So, I'm wanting to clone a node as a child to ActionItems.  I've gotten as
far as tmpNode = c.p.clone()  And tmpNode.paste() works exactly as
expected.  I just can't figure out how to dictate where to paste it.

Thanks