On Thu, 3 Dec 2015 13:17:12 -0800 (PST)
Todd Mars <tamn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi,
> finally upgraded to 5.1, now @clean node works and can output a
> simple text file that reflects the outlline.
> So to make a small font in the body and headlines, I edit personal
> settings file and put in what node?
> thanks
> it would be nice if ctrl- and ctrl+ could make the font sizes bigger
> and smaller like they do in browsers.

Ctrl-mousewheel works in the body.  To make the keys work, add these
key bindings:

zoom-in = Ctrl+=
zoom-out = Ctrl+-

(again, body only)

To make headline font smaller, select the menu item:

Settings
  Edit settings
    Fonts
      Outline pane fonts
        Basic outline fonts
          Size

You should end up editing a node in mySettings.leo that looks like

  @string tree-font-size = @font-size

make it look like

  @string tree-font-size = 8px

or something like that.