wrote:

>> ​I'd like...to use the Clone Find All Flattened command to find all my
Nodes which are "open tasks"...Ideally, these would be shown in context
with the parent tags down to the "found" tags

> An interesting problem.  It just needs a different predicate. Here is
tested code:
[snip]
>I'm not sure this is all that useful, but it's what you *said* you
wanted...

On second thought, I think the solution is fine, *provided* that there is a
*visual* indication of which nodes actually have 'open' and 'todo' tags.
This is easy to do: the nodetags plugin simply needs to attach distinct
icons for each tag. That way all you have to do is to expand all the nodes
provided by the cloneFindByPredicate. Easy, straightforward.

In short, we urgently need ways to attach icons to tags (or any other
attribute). Once we have that, the user can find the desired nodes either
by looking through the outline or by looking at the nodes provided by
cloneFindByPredicate.