On Fri, 15 Apr 2016 15:33:19 -0500
"Zoom.Quiet" <zoom.qu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> WoW ! sooo beautful theme ;-)
> thanks john, again.
>
> BUT, there is always other problem
> - the self. is look like not keyword!
> - as attachment snapshot ...

**Strictly** speaking, `self` isn't a keyword, it's just a convention.
Python instance bound methods have the instance inserted as the *first*
argument, and everyone calls it `self` for readability, although you
can call it anything you want.

But seeing it's a de facto keyword, it could be added in
leo/modes/python.py

Cheers -Terry