On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 9:16 AM, lewis <lewisn...@operamail.com> wrote:

> The PyQt5 docs http://pyqt.sourceforge.net/Docs/PyQt5/introduction.html#
>  state 'PyQt5 comprises a number of different components. First of all
> there are a number of Python extension modules. These are all installed in
> the PyQt5
> <http://pyqt.sourceforge.net/Docs/PyQt5/introduction.html#module-PyQt5>
> Python package.' and
> ​​
> ​​
> QtWebkitWidgets is included in the list.

​I just checked that viewrendered3.py uses the proper way to get access to
Qt:

from leo.core.leoQt import phonon, QtSvg, QtWebKitWidgets, QUrl​

​It's possible that PyQt5 uses different imports than PyQt4 for ​
​​
QtWebkitWidgets, and that might make leo.core.leoQt return None for ​
​​
QtWebkitWidgets. The relevant code inside leoQt is:

try:
    import PyQt5.QtWebKitWidgets as QtWebKitWidgets
except ImportError:
    QtWebKitWidgets = None

Please try the following in a test .py file (or within Leo) and report the
results:

import PyQt5.QtWebKitWidgets as QtWebKitWidgets