I have declared #334 <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/334>:
to be complete. In fact, Leo's importers are clearly as simple as possible.
Not only that, they are documented to my satisfaction.

There are, however, several to-do items related to Leo's importers:

- Fix #342 <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/342>: @auto and
@auto-md not equivalent for .Rmd file.

This has revealed ancient problems in Leo's importer infrastructure. The
new importers, and the three remaining failing unit tests, are likely
casualties of these problems. We shall see...

- C and Java importers: Backtrack to the start of signature lines, to
eliminate empty headlines.

- Python importer: Rewrite python.findClass to support minor commands.

*Bonus*: write an @button script that creates a markdown TOC from an
outline.

Heh, I expect these to take 1-3 days :-) Happily, none are mission critical.