I'm testing on the current master as of today and themes are not working as
advertised on Linux/Python3/PyQt4.

I can copy my old "theme" node headlined "leo_dark theme 0" from my daily
driver version of Leo to my test master and it will load fine.

The important node to this "theme" is headlined @data
qt-gui-plugin-style-sheet, without that the theme does nothing.

In the current master the "reload-styles" command appears to do nothing, it
doesn't generate the @data node.

It is interesting is that a great deal of the detail in the current master
"leo_dark theme 0" seems to be missing compared to what I copied years ago.
There used to be an "@button reload-styles" node contained in these themes
which *does* successfully generate the needed @data node.

Themes used to work and it looks like there was possibly an attempt to
simplify them and in the process now they don't work.

I would argue that themes are critical to overall Leo adoption and as long
as this sits broken we risk losing new users.