Thanks, Terry. While you're at it, can you see why the links don't show up
right away until after refreshing, leaving the node and then coming back?

On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 8:08:58 AM UTC-5, Terry Brown wrote:

> I'd call it a bug.  I'll try and fix it soon.
>
> > 2) Is there a way to create links to nodes in other .leo files? If
> > so, it's not obvious how to do it.

I don't think you can do that with backlinks, unless I'm forgetting
> something.  The bookmarks plugin can definitely do that.

Yeah, forgot about the bookmarks plugin. I have used that one before also.

> Also you probably know this, but the graphcanvas plugin visualizes the
> links defined by the backlinks plugin.

That's an odd one. there's almost no documentation about it that I can
find. It looks like it has potential for a sort of mind-mapping
visualization, but it's really not intuitive how to make it work. Still
slogging through trying to figure it out. For example, there's a mention to
load pygraphviz or pydot for 'layouts', but I got lost trying to figure out
how to do either one. Links in the docstring to a blog post are dead.