Your advice about Anaconda is good to know.  Perhaps this information could
be added to the Install Leo page in the Leo documentation?

Using that page's existing advice, I went for the one-click Win install,
which appears to be Leo_5.2-final_Win.

Everything seemed to be fine, and Leo started up correctly.
However, to restart it, I need launchLeo.py, right?  It's nowhere to be
found.

What to do now?

Thanks,
Ross