On Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 6:53:32 AM UTC-5, Edward K. Ream wrote:

*I have not tested this code with Python 2*.

It turns out that colorizer.colorize *is* called, but only with python 2.

Once in a while I am seeing this, with both Python 3 and 2:

Internal Leo error in bodyString
not unicode: (the actual string)
Called from writeFile,makeCacheList,__get_b,bodyString

This may be a subtle result of the changes made in the LeoTree.select
logic.  Off hand, I don't see why bodyString can't just convert to
unicode...

I don't have time to investigate this now. Not sure how serious it is, but
I don't think the branch can be merged in its present state.