I have several laying about my apartment, they're quite capable little devices :)

- My personal webserver is a first generation RasPi 1 Model B (with the 256MB chip, before they changed). It's been working just fine for 2-3 years now, no issues at all! - I have one hooked up to my TV running RetroPie with all sorts of old video games loaded on to it (and I built a few for friends as gifts this Christmas). - I have one I'm working on to read MIDI files off of a floppy disk and play them through my home stereo system (because I can, it seemed like a neat project). - I was going to have one as a home music server hooked up to my stereo, but I lucked into a beefier ultra-tiny PC instead. But plenty of people use them for this purpose. - I've been thinking of throwing a couple into my music gear kit -- for use as a MIDI bridge, or a software defined synthesizer, etc. -- They're not too much more expensive than an Arduino, and they have on-board audio and USB, and a much faster processor -- and I could code them in Python instead of C. But this is theory for me so far.

The Raspberry Pi foundation was pushing Python as their language of choice back when they first came about, between my original Model B and Leo, that's why I got into Python in the first place.

-->Jake