I'm looking to compile raw latex to pdf from Leo. I wanted to take a look
at the mentioned MakePDF script, but I can't find it in the current version
of Leo. Has it been removed, or superceded by something else? Any
recommendations?

I just have an "@clean myfile.tex" node (with @all), so I think I only need
to run `xelatex myfile.tex`, `bibtex myfile`, then `xelatex myfile.tex`
again (this is what I do from command line).

Arjan