On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 9:29 AM, Eric S. Johansson <ynotlayab...@gmail.com>
wrote:

This is another one of those "The UI world looks different when you don't
> use your hands" moments.

​Wouldn't that be nice.  Me, I'm waiting for an eye-tracker tool...

if I wanted to create an instance of writeAtAutoNodes I would say "write at
> auto nodes" (after correcting for the misrecognition of right for write)
> and Leo would "replace write at auto nodes" with writeAtAutoNodes
>
> Where it gets kind of messy is if I'm dictating something into the
> dictation box and I end up injecting a body of code in one lump. Like I
> said, work in progress/exploring the thought

​Not sure I understand all this.  Besides auto-completion, you might want
to look at Leo's abbreviation code. It's really hairy, bu​t perhaps it will
give you some ideas.  Presumably, much of the present complications can be
ignored in your scenario...

Sounds like you have ambitions. I'll be happy to help if I can.