All tests pass without the atAuto switch/ivar in Leo's read/write code.  A
cff confirms that atAuto appears nowhere in Leo's core.

This is a significant change in Leo.  Please report any problems
immediately.

I did the work in the "import" branch, but immediately merged it into
master.  I see no reason to avoid wider testing.

I was emboldened to remove the atAuto code because the new importers allow
changes to trailing whitespace of an imported file.  In fact, everything
appears to have just worked.