On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 07:29:36 -0700 (PDT)
Largo84 <larg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Would it be appropriate to add example .leo files to this repo
> <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor-contrib> (such as my
> Leo->LaTex->PDF workflow examples or lists of abbreviations)? There
> isn't any recent activity and I wasn't sure it is still considered
> active and/or relevant. If so, where in the directory structure would
> make the most sense?

I've been using this repo. https://github.com/leo-editor/snippets

which (I think) I created because GitHub Organizations (like
leo-editor) can't have GitHub Gists.  That's where I put things like
that, but must admit leo-editor-contrib had dropped off my radar.  I
guess I'd be inclined to use snippets just because it's more active.

Directory structure wise, I tell people you never need to worry about
putting things in the wrong directory, as long as you create at least
two levels of subdirectories :-)  But then I often seem to be working
with people who dump everything in top level.

Cheers -Terry