On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 3:40:38 PM UTC-5, Edward K. Ream wrote:

> HTH.  We'll get to the bottom of this.

And be sure to verify that your tool chain is actually updating the files
you think it is.

The symptom that you must reload Leo to see changed files is quite
strange.  It argues that your tool chain *is* updating files, but we have
to check everything.

We have to run Leo in a console so we can see all exceptions, especially
uncaught exceptions.

For sure something strange is going on. A silently hidden exception, an
invisible popup, files not actually being saved, on_idle checks not
happening at all...