I noticed a change in this behavior a few days ago (don't remember
specifically which day or which git version). Previously, when starting Leo
it would 'remember' the Window state (maximized in my case) on last close.
Now, Leo always comes up minimized. This is a minor annoyance only, but
does make me wonder if there's a setting that changed somewhere, and if so,
how to change it back.