<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-PaEE1rWtK70/WP2x8l5iecI/AAAAAAAAAGw/28l6_iF3zeg4Ozamr38dx065-hD03BqIgCLcB/s1600/leo.png>
I just installed Leo 5.5 and tried to change the font-sizes of the outline,
the log, and the body panes.
To do that, I copied the 'Appearance' node of the settings into
mySettings.leo and changed 'font-size', 'small-font-size', and
medium-font-size' of the 'Basic Fonts' node to 18pt (we all get older; see
picture). Then I restarted Leo.  The log pane and the body pane used the
new font-size; the outline pane did not.

Neither the 'Outline pane fonts' node below 'Fonts' nor the 'Qt Gui style
sheet' node seemed to honour the new font-size.

What's wrong?

Reinhard