Sorry to jump right back in with another one, but this is really
a continuation of my earlier post...

I would like to get the xml_edit plugin working now. I've just switched
to a fresh download of the latest snapshot, but when I try enabling the
xml_edit plugin I get the following error:

loadOnePlugin: error importing plugin: leo.plugins.xml_edit
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\TSC\Desktop\leo-editor\leo\core\leoPlugins.py", line 503, in
loadOnePlugin
__import__(moduleName)
File "C:\Users\TSC\Desktop\leo-editor\leo\plugins\xml_edit.py", line 103,
in <module>
from lxml import etree
ImportError: No module named 'lxml'
loadOnePlugin: can not load enabled plugin: leo.plugins.xml_edit

So I seached my drive for lxml and etree, both of which I found,
but not in Leo's folders. The upshot is that I don't know for
sure what their extensions should be or where to put them so
Leo will find them, or even why they seem to be missing from
a fresh 1 day snapshot of Leo.

Thanks for any information you can provide :-)