Okay, I think I figured it out. I rearranged and "cleaned up" my working
directory before I did my initial check into git. I want to get rid of my
prototype code and make it more production-ish. What I didn't realize was
that the.Leo file doesn't actually contain the nodes/sections all the time.

Is there some documentation somewhere describing how to move a Leo file and
what it generates?  I know I'm not using the right names for things but I'm
still haven't fully internalized the Leo nomenclature.