Quick settings question first: Where is the setting to make leo open with
the last opened file? I am sure that I've looked at it in my searches, but
I can't seem to find it.  The bigger issue is this:

 I currently have two noes that I'll say look like this:

node_A:                 node_B:

Banana                   Yellow,tropical fruit
                         cylindrical
Apple                    Red
                         round, can be used as weapon against younger
brother
kumkquat                 no idea

I can write them to a file and run:

with open('/home/lang/dir/D1A') as f1, open('/home/lang/dir/D1R') as f2:

  for x, y in zip(f1, f2):

     g.es("| {0}\t|\t{1} |".format(x.strip(), y.strip()))

>From another node and it prints out what I'm looking for.

| Banana | Yellow, tropical fruit |
 | | cylindrical |
| Apple | Red |
 | | round, can be used as weapon against younger brother |
| kumkquat | no idea |

Then I copy and paste that log output to another node that I am using for
my @rst document.  Is there an easier way to do this without writing out
files and copy pasting?