Hi

I'm having installing Leo on my Windows 10 Pro PC.

I download Leo from the home page https://leo-editor.github.io/leo-editor/

There didn't seem to be anything there on installation but a different site

http://leoeditor.com/installing.html

says I need install various packages

https://www.python.org/

so I downloaded Python and installed.  It wanted to install into appdata so
I removed and reinstalled for all users so that it went into a more easily
found location c:\program files\python36

and I let it update the path for me so it can be found.

I then go to https://riverbankcomputing.com/software/pyqt/download for PyQt?
But it says no binary packages are supplied.

I downloaded a zip file PyQt5_gpl-5.8.2.zip and decompressed it .. but I
don't know what I'm supposed to do with it.

I then installed Leo but it complains that it can't find python although
it's in the path.  I installed it into c:\program files (x86)\leo-5.5\

Double clicking on the Leo icon doesn't do anything - the short cut
is "C:\Program Files\Python36\pythonw.exe" "C:\Program Files
(x86)\Leo-5.5\launchLeo.py"\

and I guess it's that I need to do something with PyQt.  Is the next step
documented somewhere?

Thanks,

--
Graham Chiu