I am using Leo again to edit large collections of .tex files, and use
at_others inside at_clean, which works fine as long as there are no \input
command in the .tex file. When there is such an \input command, the
corresponding file needs currently to be treated outside the tree.

An at_clean node as a child of a node with at_others will simply be treated
like all other subnodes: its content will get placed after the at_others
directive, but that is not what I want. The parent at_clean node should
ignore the child at_clean node.

Instead, I wish the child at_clean node would just do the usual thing, even
when it is a child node of an at_clean tree. That way I could place the
child at_clean node under the node where the \input command sits, and it
would fit well into the overall hierarchy.

What I just suggested for the at_clean node should of course go for all
types of nodes where at_others is allowed.

- Josef