ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded
Would you teach me how to use this plugin?

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/swot/leo-editor/leo/plugins/qt_frame.py", line 2332, in
button_callback
    val = command()
  File "/home/swot/leo-editor/leo/plugins/ftp.py", line 62, in upload
    files = json.loads(p.b)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/__init__.py", line 339, in loads
    return _default_decoder.decode(s)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 364, in decode
    obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 382, in raw_decode
    raise ValueError("No JSON object could be decoded")
ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded

在 2011年3月17日星期四 UTC+8上午6:43:18,Ivanov Dmitriy写道: