On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 12:59:17 -0700 (PDT)
"Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Imo, Google's projects pages are poor. There is insufficient
> organization and formatting features.
>
> Instead, let's use Leo's existing issues page for branch notes and
> for project notes.  If necessary, we can split existing issues into
> as many sub-issues as necessary. The great advantage of using issues
> for "everything" is that the formatting capabilities are good.
>
> I have added Branch-Notes and Sub-Project labels.

Ok that's hilarious, crossed emails with the same conclusion, at least
for the value of GitHub projects.  8-)

A sub-project label is a good idea - then this url:
https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue%20is%3Aopen%20-label%3ASub-Project
excludes all of them at once.

So I think my question's answered?  Labeling my issues

LEP and Sub-Project

makes them acceptable in the main issue tracker?