On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 17:41:57 -0600
"Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ​Works for me ​at 36cd05c on Windows and Ubuntu with both 2 and 3.

Hmm, works for me in "vanilla mode" (HOME=/tmp), but it used to
work (mostly) with my regular @settings / plugins, but now doesn't.
Some side effect of the new non-graphical running of unit tests?

I like the speed up, but it still feels less testy.  The Qt gui is what
most people are interacting with most of the time.  Sure, the unit
tests for things that have no visible outcome in the GUI can be GUIless.

We'll see what happens, I guess.