On Mon, 27 Nov 2017 13:05:48 -0500
Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <off...@riseup.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I could try to install Leo on Linux via miniconda. There is any
> channel I need to add for that? My actual installation doesn't find
> Leo (see result below)

Ok, kind of funny - there's no support for installing Leo with conda
(in either Anaconda or miniconda environments).  The suggestion is just
that you install Leo's dependencies with (Ana)conda.  Having done that,
the easiest way to install Leo would be pip (which works in conda
environments).

Also, despite using Python 3, my conda environment is failing to find a
pyenchant package in Windows 10 64 bit.  Not sure if I'm missing it or
what.

Cheers -Terry