On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 12:50:15 -0800 (PST)
tscv11 <tsc.v...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 5) How about importing to restructured text instead of markdown? Just
> a thought. I'm not a big fan of markdown.

Feature wise I prefer restructured text, but unfortunately I feel it's
lost the race in too many widespread tools.  GitHub, "r-markdown" in
the R computing environment, and while restructured text's richer
syntax might have been better suited for it, markdown is more supported
in the pandoc toolset.  So sure, export to restructured text, but
markdown would be useful too.

> The main thing I want to do is add blob support, but I haven't
> decided how to go about it yet. Currently I'm thinking of using "blob
> tables" that have one blob row or column along any edge of the table,
> with the rest of the nodes containing information regarding the blobs.

I saw the start of that in there and thought it was interesting - some
management of blobs in Leo would be interesting - I'm thinking bitmaps,
PDFs, SVGs, etc. - maybe both display and invoking of external editing
tools.