I think storing blobs in the xml outline would be limited, overhead and file
size wise. Storing them in a sqlite db is a good way to go. There are issues to
deal with width moving them in tandem with the leo file, so you select subsets,
manage multiple sqlite files, etc.

The other thing to bear in mind is storing the leo outline in the sqlite file,
I think Vitalije has that working to proof of concept level art least.

Cheers - Terry