On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 7:00:31 AM UTC-6, Edward K. Ream wrote:

> I am going to work on a new spell checker for Leo.

Work is going well. The first draft is working.  I'll push the code later
today.  Again, please do backup .leo/spellpyx.txt.

It's remarkable how little spell checkers actually do.  The new code
doesn't use nltk. Using nltk might rearrange suggestions a bit, but that's
a nit.

The plan is to distribute the hunspell <http://hunspell.github.io/>English
dict with the next version of Leo.