The main ideas:

#710: Switching between Anaconda installations
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/710> info item records
current progress.  Summary:

It's dead easy to switch between full Anaconda installs using the Windows
setx command.  Be sure to create an OLD_PATH environment var first!

pyinstaller continues to fail with PyQt5.  Downgrading a Python 3
installation to PyQt4 is not easy/possible, so I shall install a 32-bit
version of Anaconda 2.6 and retest.

All this work is a *good* thing.  I continue to deepen my understanding of
environments.