On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 5:43:10 AM UTC-6, Edward K. Ream wrote:

And another wow.  From rust's wikipedia article
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rust_(programming_language)>: "Rust won
> first place for "most loved programming language" in the Stack Overflow
> Developer Survey in 2016 and 2017".

I think I'm going to have to learn rust at least a little bit, so that I
can *finally* learn about type inference.  Hehe.  But I much prefer
non-typed systems like python.

Don't panic. I'm not likely to rewrite Leo's core in rust ;-)

Perhaps studying WebAssembly Studio will give us some ideas about deploying
Leo on the web...