Hi Matt,

I upgraded my existing leo pip installation on my Win10 Python3 machine.
pip install --upgrade leo

It installed the new package requirement 'semantic-version'. Here is the
pip log:
[snip]
Installing collected packages: semantic-version, sphinx, leo
  Found existing installation: Sphinx 1.7.0
    Uninstalling Sphinx-1.7.0:
      Successfully uninstalled Sphinx-1.7.0
  Found existing installation: leo 5.7.dev406
    Uninstalling leo-5.7.dev406:
      Successfully uninstalled leo-5.7.dev406
Successfully installed leo-5.7b2.dev27 semantic-version-2.6.0 sphinx-1.7.1
[end]

However there is no launchleo.py file in the directory
C:\~\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\Lib\site-packages\leo

Is that expected?
I want to verify I can run version: 5.7b2.dev27
You can see I'm wearing my new user hat :)

Regards
Lewis