Hi All,

I'm happy and excited to be ramping up in Leo, but like many I'm sure, am
having some minor pains getting up to speed.
I'm making edits to my 'myLeoSettings.leo' file and would like to know what
the fast way of re-applying those settings is.
I figured that the 'Reload-Settings' feature would do this, and it appears
to read the files from the log, but doesn't apply to the active window,
e.g. when changing the font-size. I'm sure I have the syntax correct
because when I close and open Leo it does take effect.

Thanks very much,
Kevin