A recent discussion by Terry of the valuespace plugin helped me grasp just
one basic idea of what it did.
Terry noted "The vs-eval-block command from the valuespace plugin gives Leo
a cell like behavior." This seems to be hinting that these cells are
similar to the Jupyter cells. If this is true, may I propose 2 ideas...

1. Can the output be directed to a vr type pane? Rather than just output to
log pane.
2. Is it worth considering a rename of the valuespace plugin? Valuespace
doesn't give an immediate hint of what the plugin does. I think basic
marketing concepts are important and encourage users to take the plunge
with a product feature.

I'm not a coder so it may just be that the plugin is limited to evaluation,
and can't extend to display/rendering/graphing.

Regards
Lewis