> As of rev 9f30f16, Breeze Dark Theme - KDE Plasma.leo seems to work fine
> with the newly updated leoSettings.leo.
>
> - Added solarized-black/white to leoSettings.
> - Completed the transition from @solarize[d]-base to dark-base.
>
> Recent revs also added definitions of "logical" colors so the log pane
> shows solarized colors.

Great stuff. This will make the next one so much easier.

> This is a mellow theme.  I'm using it myself now.  The only change is the
> body font size.

I am at that awkward place where glasses for computer work are in my
future. 22px body text on a 22" monitor is working for me, for now.

As for defaults, I kept trying to see a noticeable difference between the
three areas to tell me whether the font sizing was working or not.

Chris