However the following does not work. Why not?
I create another node with headline 'Displaying an image'
with body text:

@language md
This is an image
================

The following does not work. Why not?

![Alt image](/home/pali/Kepek/FrekvenciaMero.png)

<end of body text>

Actualy I am trying to use syntax from here:
https://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/syntax#philosophy

Alt+0 shows this:
*This is an image *
The following does not work. Why not?
![Alt image](/home/pali/Kepek/FrekvenciaMero.png)

2018. március 10., szombat 6:00:42 UTC+1 időpontban Pal Csanyi a következőt