A big caveat:

GammaRay requires PyQt 5.10 to work. I can build it and use it to load Leo
and it works great. Very useful.

But PyQt 5.10 breaks my stylesheet. Qt Designer validates the stylesheet
just fine. Drop back to PyQt 5.6.2 and the stylesheet renders correctly in
Leo. All things considered, I blame PyQt. :-)

Is there anything we can do to have Leo support 5.10? This is the second
time that I have had an app *require* PyQt 5.10.

Chris