That works, except the file test.leo loads the theme supplied by
myLeoSettings.leo instead of the theme contained in the file I am currently
working in. eg. Breeze Light Theme - KDE Plasma.leo.

I started out developing *in* myLeoSettings.leo but the new standalone file
makes far more sense than continuing to do that.

Ultimately I am looking for a way to close and open the current file.

Then the script could simply reload-style-sheets, close current file, open
current file, and move on.

@language python
import os

c.saveAll()

os.system('konsole -e python3 ~/leo-editor/launchLeo.py
/home/chris/.leo/test.leo')
    # Open ~/test.leo in a separate console.
    # t.bat ends with exit so the console closes when I close Leo.
leo_dir = g.os_path_finalize_join(g.app.loadDir, '..', '..')
os.chdir(leo_dir)
# print(g.os_path_abspath(os.curdir))

Chris