Yesterday I had an Aha. It's time to start training Leo devs (developers)!
Leo's present devs are busy doing great work. We can't ask them to do more.

Leo's to-do list
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen>

has over 150 items. If you want one of those items, please consider adding
it yourself, *even if you aren't a programmer.* I'll teach you python and
Leo's internals.

Python is easy to learn. After that, becoming acquainted with Leo's code
base will be easier than you might think.

*Summary*

If you have ever wanted to be a programmer, now is a great time ;-) I'll be
happy to answer *all *your questions.

Training new devs will pay off handsomely (for me) in the long term.

Edward

P. S. From the fascinating 2018 Stack Overflow Developer Survey:
<https://insights.stackoverflow.com/survey/2018/?utm_source=Iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dev-survey-2018-promotion>

"For the sixth year in a row, JavaScript is the most commonly used
programming language. Python has risen in the ranks, surpassing C# this
year, much like it surpassed PHP last year. Python has a solid claim to
being the fastest-growing major programming language
<https://stackoverflow.blog/2017/09/06/incredible-growth-python/>."

EKR