On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 2:36:15 AM UTC-5, Edward K. Ream wrote:

> I have just created #812: g.glob_glob may have broken bookmarks/urls/unls
on Windows
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fleo-editor%2Fleo-editor%2Fissues%2F812&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHzThZISJSShlqZByY1MvDsWGgtjg>

I have just closed this item.  Please reopen the item if problems remain.

The bookmarks class uses c.db, which can be a PickleShareDB object.
Improperly munging db keys by calling g.glob_glob was likely the ultimate
cause of the bug.

My profuse apologies for this screw up. Are you able to recover your
bookmarks?