Thanks for answering!

BTW, that's my first time trying to use a theme with Leo.

What would be the correct storage place and syntax?

I stored the themes file to

<my python-path>\python-3.6\Lib\site-packages\leo\themes\Breeze Dark
Theme.leo

In myLeoSettings.leo, I tried:

@theme Breeze Dark
@theme Breeze Dark Theme
@theme breeze dark
@theme breeze dark theme

Nothing seemed to make a difference. The outline pane fonts didn't change,
altough font-size in 'Basic Fonts' was set to 24pt.

Reinhard