The big question is how to generate what you'd upload to the host.

If you have a moment, could you do this:

   - Go to your doc/html directory
   - Rename _build to _build.good (or whatever)
   - Run "make html"
   - Show me the difference between those two directories.  I know the
   following are missing:
      -
      - doc/html/index.html -> _build/html
      - doc/html/default.css -> _build/html/_static
      - doc/html/leo_rst.css -> _build/html/_static
      - doc/html/silver_city.css -> _build/html/_static
      - tutorial.html?  Where is this built?
      - others?

I think my main question is:  What steps do I do to fully generate the
website?  Are there steps using LeoDocs.leo that I must run?   "make html"
isn't the full command