Hello Edward & Leo community,

Is the following scenario about installing a/ the latest version of Leo via
GitHub supported?

When I try to apply this scenario in a dedicated virtual environment (VE) I
receive the following messages:

<Log>

(leo-next) PS C:\Users\Viktor\leo-next> pip install
https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/archive/master.zip
Collecting https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/archive/master.zip
  Downloading https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/archive/master.zip
     - 11.5MB 1.3MB/s
    Complete output from command python setup.py egg_info:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
      File
"C:\Users\Viktor\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-9ceji4i6-build\setup.py", line 10,
in <module>
        import semantic_version
    ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'semantic_version'

Command "python setup.py egg_info" failed with error code 1 in
C:\Users\Viktor\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-9ceji4i6-build\
(leo-next) PS C:\Users\Viktor\leo-next>

</Log>

FTR: I have Git 2.16.2 installed. - See:

<Log>

Windows PowerShell
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.

PS C:\Users\Viktor> git --version
git version 2.16.2.windows.1
PS C:\Users\Viktor>

</Log>