I noticed the same thing. The `Master` implies the branch you're currently
subscribed to. I subscribe and update the `devel` branch, so when I create
a new xxx.leo file, that is what is shown in the tab as a title until I
save and rename it. I don't have a strong opinion about the merits of that
change, nor do I know when that started, but that's what it means. When you
save the file, you're still prompted to provide the location and the name
of the file. Unless I'm wrong (I could be), the only effect is the name of
the tab itself. HTH,

Rob...