I am currently collaborating on a project with one other person, using Leo
and Git. In addition to committing derived files to Git, we have also been
committing the Leo file itself. We have had some occasional problems (a
corrupted Leo file, mainly), making me think that we should *not* put the
Leo file in Git - but maybe it's something *we're* doing wrong, and not Leo.

What is the recommended way to use Leo in this scenario?

Thanks,
Phil