I wonder if I could sneak a feature request in here?  I am often guilty of
having files open on different machines and ending up with different
versions - in terror of losing some useful piece of info - I would like a
'merge' option that saves all nodes from the two different files into one
file - happy for it to be under a new name. Where individual nodes have
been altered save them both.

ta IH