On Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 6:07:28 AM UTC-5, Edward K. Ream wrote:

> ​However, I have not figured out how to run tests on all leo*.py files in
the leo folder.

It appears that all tests must start with test_, at least in some
situations.  (Yes, I know about -k, but haven't gotten that to work
reliably).

I added the following top-level function to leoApp.py:

def third_test():
    assert True

The following does *not* discover the test:

c:\leo.repo\leo-editor\leo>pytest core\leoApp.py::third_test

In short, the pytest options and command-line arguments seem way too
finicky.  Any advice would be appreciated.